Monday, April 9, 2007

I'm Just Going to Stay Dirty

Yikes!!

Here are more pictures of the remodeling work. Today is bathroom tearout day. The damage behind the paneling wasn't as bad as anticipated. It looks like it will all still be done in a week. I can still use the tub (once the pile of junk is out of it). Good thing I have wonderful neighbors who will let me use their shower if I can't stand myself. I can always use the locker room at school, too.


This is the "before" picture in the shower/tub.
The dark parts are gross spots of peeling surround that I've been living with for years.



I KNEW there was a window behind that wall!
(It was well-insulated and covered in the previous owner's remodeling work.)




Maybe I will just stay dirty.


By the way, the girls have been sleeping through all the banging and mess -- like it's an average activity. I think I'm just going to leave the house for the rest of the day.

No comments: