Thursday, February 8, 2007

Can We Go to the Park Now?


OK, Tillie here! It's been a while since I've blogged. Mom's helping me out since she's the one with the thumbs. Is anyone else out there TOTALLY SICK OF WINTER? I know I have tons of fur, but even I'M cold lately. Good thing Mom let's me snuggle up on the couch and in bed with her. All I want to do is just get outside to the dog park and chase ball. And that's saying a lot coming from me. You know how fond I am of just hanging out with a pile of stuffed, headless purple Barneys. Even those raggedy things are losing their charm. I just want to run!!!! If I can't get out soon, I'm going to have to chew up a shoe or two. Oh, that would make Mom a little angry. I better just stick with ripping up a teddy bear. I'd rather dig up a flower bed right now. Where is spring????

No comments: