Friday, January 19, 2007

A Hard Week

Wow, we’ve had a really hard week. Mom has been working a ton, but she’s still taking the time to get out for a walk with us late at night. Shellie and I are trying to take it easy on those icy sidewalks. We don’t want Mom to get hurt, so we try to take it slow. Shellie doesn’t always remember though, and I have a rough time with the leash getting wrapped up in my legs. It’s all good though. I hope it warms up a little this weekend. I really want to go to the dog park.

I’m a little worried about Mom. She’s working really hard these days and doesn’t seem very happy with her job. I bet teaching is really hard. I don’t think I could handle all of the multitasking and adolescent angst. It’s really nice that she doesn’t bring her frustrations home with her most of the time. Shellie and I try to make her laugh as much as possible. I don’t think that taking all of the stuffing out of my teddy bear was the way to do it the other day though. She didn’t seem that thrilled about that one. I thought all the white fluffy stuff looked kind of cool on the carpet. Shellie told me to do it.

Oooooh, gotta go. Mom's about to settle into the couch with a book. I want to get the good snuggle spot.

Later -- stay warm!
Tillie

2 comments:

k8 said...

Ummm...just whose adolescent angst is that? ;-)

Do you have those cute little doggie booties?

Denise said...

Hmmm, maybe a little bit of my own angst is there, too. And no, my girls are hard-core. No booties necessary.