Friday, December 29, 2006

You Have Got to Be Kidding !

OK, it's that time of year when many of us re-evaluate our lives
and set resolutions for the year ahead. 2006 was an OK time. A few
words/phrases to describe it? Insanely busy, frustrating, overworked,
underpaid,overeducated, celebratory, reflective. This is also the time of year that I think of relationships -- old and new.

Ironically,
the picture here is of a fortune cookie message I received this week.
(He is either going to be a cardiologist or a coroner.) Sometimes it is
best to trust that the past is in the past and just keep moving
forward. And, maybe just stick with dogs!



When I grabbed one of my scrappy library cards for a scan background for the fortune, this is the one I got off the pile. Hmmmm,
is the goddess trying to tell me something or what? Maybe I should
change my mantra to "Just stick with dogs .... and tequila."

Anyway,
I'm looking forward to a new year beginning. I have faith that it will
bring much puppy love, good books to read, and creative visions. I bet
there will be a bit of good friendly cheer mixed in, as well.

Peace!

No comments: