Thursday, July 26, 2007

Personality ??

I'm not quite sure if I agree with the full results of this "personality" test. It did, however, make me say "really?..." It's the "judging" part with which I'm a little uncomfortable. Perhaps that is the teacher component in me. But hey, with my new job and new life starting, that may change considerably.

Click to view my Personality Profile page

According to the test survey, INTJs are "introspective, analytical, determined persons with natural leadership ability. Being reserved, they prefer to stay in the background while leading. Strategic, knowledgeable and adaptable, INTJs are talented in bringing ideas from conception to reality. They expect perfection from themselves as well as others and are comfortable with the leadership of another so long as they are competent. INTJs can also be described as decisive, open-minded, self-confident, attentive, theoretical and pragmatic....by nature, INTJs are independent individualists." Thomas Jefferson, Jane Austen, and Susan B. Anthony were INTJs, as were the fictional Hannibal Lecter, Fitzwilliam Darcy, and Gandalf. Acceptable.

1 comment:

k8 said...

I don't necessarily think that 'judging' is a bad thing. It means you can evaluate situations. It doesn't have to be a negative judgment, right.