Sunday, March 11, 2007

Women's History LibraryThing BookPile

In an earlier post, I noted that I love LibraryThing. Now I'm hooked on the bookpile contests. Here's my latest photo entry for the Women's History pile. This one was a bit frustrating to do because I only had room to use a fraction of my books. I would have to take a photo of my whole library to get all of the women's stuff in. I wish I had better photography skills.




Here's the Title Key:

Dear Sisters: Dispatches from the Women’s Liberation Movement

A History of Women: From Ancient Goddesses to Christian Saints

A History of Women: Silences of the Middle Ages

A History of Women: Renaissance and Enlightenment Paradoxes

A History of Women: Emerging Feminism from Revolution to World War

A History of Women: Toward a Cultural Identity in the Twentieth Century

Born for Liberty: A History of Women in America

The Women’s History of the World

Everyone Was Brave: A History of Feminism in America

Herstory: Women Who Changed the World

Feminist Theorists: Three Centuries of Key Women Theorists

The Female Experience: An American Documentary

A Century of Struggle: The Women’s Rights Movement in the United States

A Heritage of Her Own: Toward a New Social History of American Women

The Feminist Memoir Project: Voices from Women’s Liberation

Root of Bitterness: Documents of the Social History of American Women

Judith, Sexual Warrior: Women and Power in Western Culture

The Feminist Papers

Manifesta: Young Women, Feminism, and the Future

Our Bodies, Ourselves

America’s Women: 400 Years of Dolls, Drudges, Helpmates, and Heroines

Suffragettes to She-Devils

100 Women Writers and Journalists

Uppity women of the Renaissance

Uppity Women of Ancient Times

Uppity Women of the New World

100 Women Artists

100 Women Healers and Scientists

Norton Anthology of Literature by Women

1 comment:

k8 said...

Very Nice!

I've resisted taking part in these contests because I know that once I start, I will not stop.